Verify microplate reader performance and correct GLH QC Kit results for NIST-Traceability with the Universal Validation Reference Plate (VRP).
GLH-Tracker Desktop software included with purchase of Universal Validation Reference Plate (VRP).
The VRP can be used in conjunction with the 96-Well and 384-Well GLH Verification Microplates to correct Auto-Generated reference curves.
- Test Photometric Accuracy and Linearity
- Average Internal Error: 0.5%
- In-Field NIST Traceability of Reader
- Maintain Chain of Custody
- Excel-based software for easy validation
- NIST-Traceable Standards
- Just-In-Time Manufactured
- Works with most readers